Halloween of the ship 2020 Let's dress up and go to the museum this fall
Date and time
Tickets for today
Halloween of the ship 2020
Let's dress up and go to the museum this fall
Get sweets at the quiz rally event!
October 17th Sat 18th Sat 24th Sat 25th Sat 31st Sat
Take a quiz around the Kobe Maritime Museum!
On Saturdays and Sundays during the period, we will hold a quiz rally that both adults and children can enjoy. Exhibits in the Kobe Maritime Museum and
This is your chance to experience the history of Kobe Port and learn about the charm of Minato Kobe and the museum while having more fun!
● Elephant / Anyone who enters the museum can participate.
● Participation fee / free (quiz answer form will be given at the information)
● Customers who participate in the special / quiz rally, the first 200 people each day will receive sweets as a gift.
(Ends as soon as the specified number is reached)
In the information
Get an answer sheet
Around the hall
For hidden quizzes
If you clear all the questions
With the answer sheet in the information
Present sweets in exchange!
On the final day, a band perfect for Halloween will appear!
MOHIKAN FAMILY ’S
Saturday, October 31 / 16: 00-
● Venue / Special stage in front of Entrance Rodney on the 1st floor
● Appearance / MOHIKAN FAMILY ’S
● Capacity / First-come-first-served basis Approximately 30 people We will prepare a chair to secure a social distance
* It can be enjoyed by all visitors.
MOHIKAN FAMILY ’S MEMBER
AZ.CATALPA (Vo. & Accordion)
JOE (Tin whistle)
Shoi Fujisawa (Accordion)
Keigo Matsunaga (Clarinet)
KEISUKE (Gut Guitar)
Akiyoshi Kajitani (WOOD BASS / Upright Bass)
● Profile / Based on Irish music and European traditional music
A world mixture folk rock band that mixes rock, latin and other elements.
Tin whistle, clarinet, accordion, accordion / vocals, gut guitar, wood bass,
Active mainly in Osaka with the formation of drums.
* This exhibition will be held after taking measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection.
In addition, the content of the event may be changed, canceled or postponed depending on the future trend of infectious diseases.
In addition, we will limit the number of visitors in order to avoid the three crowds in the hall.
For details, please check our website.
For public transport
● Approximately 10 minutes on foot from Minatomotomachi Station on the municipal subway Kaigan Line
● Approximately 15 minutes on foot from JR / Hanshin "Motomachi Station"
● Approximately 15 minutes on foot from "Hanakuma Station" on the Kobe Rapid Transit (Hankyu / Hanshin)
● Approximately 15 minutes from "Shin-Kobe Station" on the Sanyo Shinkansen
● Approximately 5 minutes from the Hanshin Expressway Kyobashi ramp
● Approximately 5 minutes from the Harbor Highway Shinko Ramp
◎ There is a parking lot (charged) in the vicinity.
● Opening hours and closed days
Opening hours 10: 00-18: 00 (Last admission is 17:30)
Closed days • Monday (If Monday is a national holiday, the museum will be closed the day after opening)
• Year-end and New Year holidays (December 29-January 3)
● Admission fee (Kobe Maritime Museum, Kawasaki World)
General adults 900 yen Children 400 yen
Group adults 720 yen Children 320 yen
Healthy Card (Welfare Handbook for the Elderly) * Limited to those issued by Kobe City, Handicapped Person's Handbook, Rehabilitation Handbook,
Those who bring a mentally handicapped person's health and welfare notebook will be charged 50% of the general fee.
"Nobi Nobi Passport" can be used at the Kobe Maritime Museum and Kawasaki World.
2-2 Hatoba-cho, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo 650-0042 TEL: 078-327-8983 / FAX: 078-391-6756
Error while parsing data!
Error while parsing data!